Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hi ya! First post.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yei new people. welcome. i love new people. **dances around** yeii

    can you tell how utterly bored i am >_>...my summer vaca suxs!

    welcome to the board ^_^

  2. #12
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome new people [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I ever introduced myself. ^^;;
    Hey.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! ::waves:: [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member BlahThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Um yeah, new here too.

    Forgot to introduce myself, 'cause I mostly lurk.

    ::Lurk lurk::

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome to all the new people [img]smile.gif[/img] (don't mind me, i don't talk, er.. write much)

    Kitty

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi. I'm new too! (Yay!)

    Actually, I've been lurking around this message board for several months now, and I've finally decided to bite the bullet (so to speak) and join in the fun.

    [img]cool.gif[/img] Hangin' with the cool people, yeah.
    (Versus all the rednecks surrounding me and infecting me with their stupidity)
    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    PS: I love the Sakura-Crisis website too!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::looks up and waves:: In North Carolina, eh? You're right above me! [img]cool.gif[/img]


    Watch out for those crazy people around here...won't name any names ::cough::tsukiyama::cough:: [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kashima_haruomi:
    Hi everyone,

    I'm a newbie in this message board.

    Sakura-Crisis.net definitely the best site for scanlations on the net.

    Yes, Shia, u're right. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, another newbie!! Welcome!! ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •